Private Thoughts and Imaginations...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Modern Wisdom!

I bet that most of you are bored hearing proverbs from elder people, but those are really nice :D (enjoy ;)


Men these days:
If your father is a poor man, It is your fate but,
But if yourfather-in-law is a poor man, It's your stupidity.

Reality:
Success is a relative term.
It brings so many relatives.

Blessing:
God made relatives;
Thank God we can choose our friends.

Fact:
Since light travels faster than sound,
People appear bright until you hear them speak.

Graduation Project:
Work fascinates me"
I can look at it for hours.

University Regestration office:
A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station....
What more can I say.........

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home