Private Thoughts and Imaginations...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Am really sorry for the picture!

Don't ask me why, but this how i currently feel!!!

i know that i should be feeling "happy", i mean, i got the funding that i wanted for my project, bought the laptop i wanted with even a much better price than what i had in mind, and i should be celebrating my blog and my scarf's anniversary, and every other thing is going perfectly right, but i just don't!

i can't help but think of how much i've changed in those past couple of years, is it for the better or is towards the worse, i really find it hard to tell!!!

i feel like am turning in to this dumb boring "machine"... i hardly do contact my high school friends, and when we're hanging out together, i can't find find anything to talk about, simply coz it's either that the topic is too silly to the degree i can no more follow up with them, or coz i have know idea what the $^*% they're talking about!
i don't think am depressed, i guess am just feeling disgusted by everything, every1, and me... i hate the person am currently turning into, and i hate the fact that am doing things that i would never have considered doing a couple of years ago... but above all that, i just can't stand the way some people around me think!!!

(plz don't call to check up, i'll be fine in the morning, just had to let it out!)

8 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:18:00 AM , Blogger David said...

    Rain Drop, that pumpkin really made me laugh when I first saw it! :D But seriously, I send you my sympathy for your temporary unhappiness. I can understand your feeling that you are turning into someone that you could not imagine a few years ago. In a number of ways, the same thing happened to me! I liked the quote from Alexander Graham Bell that you added to the previous comments. He is right, we should try to embrace the new doors that open in our lives and not spend too much time feeling sad for the old doors. Maybe I need to take that advice myself! I hope you will feel better tomorrow! :)

     
  • At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:33:00 AM , Blogger kinzi said...

    God bless you today, Raindrop girl! I laughed at the pumpkin photo, bet a boy made that one up!

     
  • At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    raindrop ! i feel really sorry for what u feel... u should look for nice things in ur life and thank God for what u r...i hope that u will delete this post so soon.... men fadlik !

     
  • At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 7:48:00 PM , Blogger Tala said...

    Dima O_o ??!

    eih illi bye7sal dah!

    its a bitter sweet symphony, this life ...
    hope you are better now
    ma tkashree eh! mish 7ilu :P
    i know you can manage smoothly, you are a strong girl

     
  • At Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    raindrop :) ma tfashleeny ! plz delete this post :)

     
  • At Friday, February 09, 2007 3:11:00 PM , Blogger MommaBean said...

    Dima, I love the picture (even if you apologized) and greatly enjoyed meeting you last night. hope our mindless conversation helped cheer you up :).

     
  • At Saturday, February 10, 2007 12:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Allah la yfashel 7ada :)
    but still... im waiting this post to be deleted !

     
  • At Saturday, February 10, 2007 2:24:00 PM , Blogger Rain Drop said...

    David :D glad the picture made u laugh ;)
    i guess we all end up being not what we expect :) but afterall, i don't think i ended up being a bad person atleast ;)
    i hope that we'll always find our way towards open doors ;)

    Kinzi: lol, i have no idea, but whoever he is, creative isn't enough to describe him ;)

    anonymous 3: this is my blog, and that's how i felt at that moment :) i have nthg to be ashamed of, and am not planning to delete it!

    Talootl :) lol, did u ever see me "mkashreh" during those 5 years we've spent together? (except for maybe when i had to yell at that guy for kicking the poor girl, but he deserved it! he still changes his way when he sees me, lol)
    btw, thanx a lot for that chit-chat we had :) it really made me feel much better ;) (i don't think u noticed i was upset that morning, guess coz we did well in the UNIFEM meeting :D)

    MommaBean: thank u very much :D i really had a great time :) and it for sure helped me cheer up ;) thanks for everything :) and am looking forward to meet you all again :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home