Private Thoughts and Imaginations...

Friday, February 09, 2007

Valentine Cookies Party :D

One of the good sides of being a female blogger in jordan is that you can actually enjoy gathering with other great ladies while having fun decorating delecious handmade cookies and talking about everything, including nonsense :D

Last night, we all gathered at MommaBean's house :) i had to follow Kinzi, whom i discovered that she's sort of my neighbor, and was kind enough to show me the way (thank you very much, i really appreciate it :)

I was afraid that i might not mingle very well, specially when i hardly knew anyone, and i've never met them before, but as soon as i met Kinzi, and saw how sweet she was with me, i realized it's going to be so much fun :) and it was ;)

There, we met TetaBean (who reads our blogs ;), JiddoBean, BabaBean, JujuBean, JuniorBean, and ButterBean :) MommaBean told us the secret of the Beans family :D (which am not gonna tell ;)

i also got the chance to meet the sweet Rebecca, Kinzi) and her sweet little treasure ;) Oula Farawati and her cute Natalie, Salam (Um Zaid) and her 2 adorable kids, and Khalida :)

it was a weird mixture of women, we were from various ages, different cultures, variety of majors and back grounds, but we all had 1 thing in common, blogging :) (and our love for cookies ;)

Khalida and i had a nice little chit-chat, she shared me some of her life experiences, and it was really nice to know that she too is an engineer (which gave me hope that i might be able to find a job after graduation ;) she also made this beautiful duck and heart cookies :) (you really are talented !)

Oula Farawati made an adorbale little girl cookie wearing a cute skirt (i wish if i had an imagination such as urs ;), while Salam made an amazing frog :) the rest of us decorated stars and heart shaped cookies (what i wrote in the heart i made is our little secret ;)

The kids also made some cookies, but Zaid won the 3D cookies competition ;) JujuBean decided she wants to play "doctor" with me, she listened to my heart beats, measured my temperature and pressure, and gave me an injection :) but when she came to check my ears, she found out that i had no ears!!! she also decided that i have no hair at all :) it was fun convincing her that my ears and hair are (hiding), but she only believed me when she got to play "peek-a-boo" :) Jujubean also made me laugh when she looked at Kinzi and said "Mommy mommy, she has beautiful hair like i do!"

it really was fun to meet you all :) i had a great time, and i absolutely can't remember when was the last time i enjoyed my time this much :) thank you MommaBean for your hospitality, and am really sorry for all the mess we made :)


14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home